WISH LIST – ITEMS CURRENTLY NEEDED
• New or Gently Used Jackets (All Sizes)
• Men’s Socks
• Men’s Underwear (All Sizes)
• Women’s Undergarments (bras and underwear – all sizes)
• Women’s socks
• Laundry Detergent (individual pods or containers of powdered detergent)
• Small zipper style baggies (we put laundry detergent in individual bags and hand them out as a veteran signs in to do his/her laundry on-site
at the Veterans Resource Center)
• Gallon size zipper style baggies (to protect belongings inside backpack)
• Rain Ponchos
• Foot Powder
• Small flashlights and batteries
• Insect Repellent
• Gas station gift cards (needed for transportation to job interviews and doctor’s appointments)
• Bus Passes (needed for transportation to job interviews, doctor’s appointments)
NEW ITEMS ARE REQUESTED
Please remember ANY hygiene item or clothing item that you need on a daily basis are the same items that our homeless and at risk veterans need on a daily basis.
Items needed for Center:
Heavy Duty Shower Curtains
Walk-in cooler and freezer or a combination unit.
Fork Lift to unload trucks for the center
20′ storage containers.
40′ containers for storage.
Box Truck – to be used to pick up donations
Please make checks payable to: Homeless Veterans Services of Dallas, Inc.
Veterans Resource Center/HVSD
4900 S. Lancaster Road
Dallas, Texas 75216